Through the Roof!
Through the Roof By Sashco
Through the Roof! is the clear, ultra-elastic roof repair caulk made to permanently stop and prevent roof leaks. It effectively seals around a variety of rooftop fixtures and roofing materials without the messy look of asphalt.
Why use Through the Roof?
- Stops and prevents roof leaks
- Waterproff - repels water immediately
- Ultra -clear - seals over tile, brick, shingles and more - invisibly
- Can be applied to wet surfaces and in cold temperatures, even in the rain
- Lasts longer than messy black asphalt caulks
- Excellent UV resistance
- Expands and contracts with temperature changes
- Won't dry hard or crack
- Permanently fixes nagging leaks: Proven to last 20 times longer than asphalt. Remains elastic and water-tight year after year.
- Do repairs today, even in a rain storm: Sticks to surfaces wet or dry, in temperatures down to 0 and up to 120 F.
- Repairs Stick, but don't stick out: Tenacious adhesion to a wide variety of roofing materials and won't discolor them. Goes on crystal clear and stays clear.
- Easy to use: Easy to apply for professional-looking results every time.
- Ok to leave in your unheated garage overnight: Through the Roof! wont' freeze.
For repairs that stick, but won't stick out, use Through The Roof! on common roofing fixtures and materials, including:
- PVC & ABS vent pipe
- Shingles & shakes
- Rubber roof membranes*
- Roof jacks, cables and air conditioning units
Adheres to most roofing materials, including:
Aluminum, Brass, Steel, Anodized Windows
Abs, Nylon, PVC, Acrylic Sheet, Plexiglass, Urethane, Fiberglass, Polycarbonate, Vinyl, Lexan, Polystyrene.
Asphalt, Stone, Brick, Fiber Cement, Stucco, Tile, Concrete, Glass Wood, Porcelain, Mortar.
Do Not Use:
- In areas of submersion or frequent, prolonged puddling
- With polystyrene insulation
- In containment applications
- Plastics not listed should be tested for compatibility before use
- Will not adhere to or is incompatible with Aquaseal, Kynar polypropylene, polyethylene, silicone, Styrofoam (it dissolves it), Telflon, Waxes.
Made in the U.S.A.