Olylog HeadLok Panel Fasteners By OMG
Heavy Duty Flathead Fasteners
The OMG HeadLok Insulated Panel Fasteners is engineered for heavy duty wood construction tasks such as: Sip Panel construction, Nail borad attachment, and multiply beam connections.
The HeadLok insulated panel fastener is a flat head fastener engineered for a wide range duty wood construction applications including:
- Structural Insulated panel construction.
- Prefabricated wall panel connections.
- Nail board attachment.
- Two, three and four ply beam connections.
- Stress skin/Timber frame connections.
Fastener Benefits include:
- Sharp gimlet point for fast, one step installation into wood and OSB.
- Aggressive 2" thread for holding and withdrawal strength.
- Wafer head eliminates need for washer and offers dramatically increased pull through strength.
- Deep square drive to eliminate cam out.
- Self drilling for most applications.
- Low profile head does not "Telegraph" through cover layer.
- Chamfer under head for increased strength.
- Highly corrosion resistant.
- 100% American Made.
Made in the U.S.A.