For several years, chinking applicators have had a choice of a variety of backing materials, but most of these materials, sacrificed one important property or another. Triangular and round shaped rods often had to be cut to insure proper fit and spray adhesive or staples would be added for retention within the chink joint. Finally, a product is available that allows the applicator to bypass these time-consuming procedures. GRIP-STRIP, a chemically inert foam backing rod, performs in applications where others fail.
Grip-Strip's unique design provides an excellent fit and a flat surface within the chink joint.
This results in a savings in material used.
- Repels moisture - most open-cell products absorb
- Provides a firm chinking surface
- Compatible with all commercially available chinking
- Compresses to fit a wide variety of log surfaces
- Can be used on exterior or interior surfaces
Sizes Available: 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2"
Grip Strip is packaged in boxes in 48" lengths.
Made in the U.S.A.