(Update PPG ProLuxe SRD RE color (Redwood) will be discontinued. The replacement will be the color (Mahogany)
Please call us to check what we still have in stock.
PPG ProLuxe SRD RE Wood Finish is a one-coat translucent exterior wood finish based on a special oil and alkyd resin combination, for use on a variety of exterior wood surfaces
Features and Benefits
- Highly transparent; ensures optimum visibility of the grain.
- Uses transparent iron-oxide pigmentation to protect the wood from ultraviolet-light.
- Highly microporous for areas subjected to high moisture.
- Non-film building
- Single coat application.
- Contains fungicide to provide protection against surface mold growth.
- Easy application & excellent flow.
- 1 coat application but 2 coats can be applied.
1st Coat 150 sq. ft./gal (Rough Wood)
250 sq. ft./gal (Smooth Wood)
Usage: Exterior, Siding, Railings, Docks, Siding, Shakes, Shingles, Fences, Boat Docks, Outdoor Furniture, Logs UV Protection Water Repellent.
Coat: One coat application.
Technology: Alkyd Oil
Note: Use CPR log cleaner and brightener to clean the logs. Other products you might want to consider are Penetreat prior to staining (has to be used on bare wood only) this is a borate powder. For application use our (#F5116) 4 3/4" Wooster Bravo Stainer paint brush or (#F-5119) 4 Inch Wooster Oil Stain paint brush for excellent results with all exterior or interior oil based stains.
(PPG does not recommend adding any insecticides or additives to their products.)
Made in the U.S.A.
(We Ship Continental US Only)