PPG ProLuxe Log & Siding Wood Finish
PPG Log & Siding Wood Finish is a high performance, alkyd high solids translucent satin finish for vertical wood surfaces.
- Areas: Siding, Logs, Trim
- May be used on: Fir, Cedar, Pine, Spruce, Redwood
Features and Benefits
- High Solids Alkyd
- Fewer Coats needed for optimum protection and premium look.
- Translucent Iron Oxide Pigments and UV Absorbers
- Combination gives high performance UV protection, preventing greying and deterioration.
- Excellent Microporosity and Flexibility
- Prevents blistering and cracking due to expansion and contraction or moisture build up.
1st coat 150-225 sq. ft./gal (Rough Wood)
2nd coat 300-400 sq. ft./gal (Smooth Wood)
Coat: Two coat application
Usage: Exterior, Siding, Logs, Trim, Garage Doors.
Technology: High Solids Alkyd
Apply first coat of Log & Siding and let surface dry to 24 hrs. Apply second coat of Log & Siding.
Note: Use CPR log cleaner and brightener to clean the logs. Other products you might want to consider are Armor-Guard prior to staining (has to be used on bare wood only) this is a borate powder. For application use our (#F5116) 4 3/4" Wooster Bravo Stainer paint brush or (#F-5119) 4 Inch Wooster Oil Stain paint brush for excellent results with all exterior or interior oil based stains.
(PPG does not recommend adding any insecticides or additives to their products.)
(We Ship Continental US Only)
Made in the U.S.A.